Langsung ke konten utama

The Magic of Thinking Big Review - Part 2



Chapter #5 : How to Think and Dream Creatively
In the fifth chapter this book explains how important creative thinking is to as a science that we can use to achieve success when the path taken is blocked and therefore we must think creatively to solve the problem. The first step to developing creative thinking is to believe that we are able to do it. Second, our mind will make a way out when we allow it. Where there is a will, there is a way surely. Third is to be sure that we are able to do it. There are 2 basic creative thinking, namely removing the impossible or impossible word from the mind and the second is thinking about what we want to do but cannot then make as many excuses as possible why we are able to do it. be an open person with ideas, be a person who likes to experiment, and become a progressive person.

Chapter #6 : You Are What You Think You Are
This chapter emphasizes that in order to be able to convince ourselves that we can become important individuals, we can apply the following. That is, you have to look important so that you think important or you can be dressed accordingly to make it look like an important person, you have to consider the work that is important because from work we can achieve higher success if we see our work as something important and obedient, you have to encourage yourself several times a day so that we can be optimistic and confident and brave to do things that might require optimism and self-confidence, and in every situation and situation in our lives.

Chapter #7 : Manage Your Environment; Go First Class
In this chapter we emphasize how we use our environment to succeed. First, updating ourselves for us can change for the better and then asking for experienced people so that we can learn from the experience of the person so that we don't fall into the bad things that threaten success.And the last is to create an environment that makes you successful. The way there is to be aware of the environment, to make the environment work for us is not against us, do not let shortsighted people hinder us, ask for advice from successful people, get lots of psychological refreshment, dispose of distant poisons from our lives and choose the best quality when we do what even.

Komentar

  1. Hello, there. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Huhuhu what a nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Experience after Reading others' blog

Hello guys,, Today I want to tell you about my experience after reading some of my friends’ blogs. So   Last week I   read some of   my friends’ blog about review book.  I get new knowledge from that. The books that I have read were so inspiration. One of them is a simple life by Desi Anwar. This book teaches us to love ourselves more and enjoy the time.  I get the point also from be calm, be strong, be grateful book by Wirda Mansur that   whatever problems we face, don't give up. Certainly with a lot of reading books will increase our knowledge. With reading of review book make us easy to choose the book which will we read. Reading the book can increase our empathy to others people, besides that reading can give us freedom   to create own visual on our head. We will know about issues or life of other world or past, although we do not see by our self. If we have many knowledge, then we will not be easy to be lied by other people....

THE DIFFERENCES

  Difference is the state, nature and character created by God with the aim that humans know each other, interact, understand each other and benefit one another. Understanding and addressing differences and indeed depends on our perspective on these differences. If we view it as a threat, then difference will be a difficult problem to overcome. However, if the difference is seen as the nature of humanity and the gift of the Most Perfect, then the difference will feel beautiful coloring our lives. Just as God create men and women. They are created with different attitudes but they are also destined to pair up to complement each other. Women and men are two different creatures. In fact there is a book entitle "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" (John Gray) the title describes the difference between girls and boys in broad outlines that have various aspects that are different from each other . Men and women speak different language. Good communication is...

Naming Traditions

Hello guys…… In this occasion I still talk about name like on my previous blog, but now is different contents. Do you know in every country has a different person naming sysytem? but, here I will tell you from two countries. Why? Because If I write from all of countries, I’m not sure I can finish it all and probably you feel tired and get bored hehe.. Oke let’s get started! The first is from Mexico Mexican naming customs differ as well. When a   woman marries, she keeps her maiden name and adds her husband’s name after the word de (of). For example,   After marrying Diego Fernando, Karla Veronica becomes Karla Veronica de Fernando. When children are born, the name order is as follows : given name, Father’s family name and Mother’s family name. for example, Diego and Karla has child the name is Valerie Fernando Veronica. This affects how they fill out forms in the united states. The second is Korea for the naming of Korean consists o...