Langsung ke konten utama

The Result of Both Journals


Hello guys.
May be this is the last I review from previous journal because this topic talks about the result of two journals that I have reviewed before.

Oke let’s get started!



In the first journal (Developing Speaking Skill using three Communicative Activities) the posttest mean score of students' English language proficiency was significantly higher than the pretest after using three communicative activities, discussion, problem solving, and role playing. Students' attitudes towards teaching English using three communicative activities are considered good. This result from having been provided adequate language functions in situation that occur in real communication leading to their confidence in speaking language. The teaching and learning process creates a process of pleasure in speaking English with small groups. The feelings of success in learning to speak through three activities establish their motivation to learn the language.  

In the second journal (The Effect of Communicative Activities) : The purpose of this study was to investigate whether communicative activities i.e information gap and language games, help improve Libyan secondary school students’ communicative competence , particulary on their speaking performance. The study reveals that after implemantion of the different communicative activities, student’s oral speaking performances increased. The use of communicative activities is more efficient than traditional methods of teaching speaking skills to English students (Ismail & Bajrami,2016; Asrobi, Seken & Suarnajaya, 2013). Using communicative activities such as information active gap among other types of language games students’ English speaking ability increased significantly (Nanthaboot,2012). Therefore, the communicative activities encourage language practice, which lead to developing speaking performance.  


Thank you for reading J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Experience after Reading others' blog

Hello guys,, Today I want to tell you about my experience after reading some of my friends’ blogs. So   Last week I   read some of   my friends’ blog about review book.  I get new knowledge from that. The books that I have read were so inspiration. One of them is a simple life by Desi Anwar. This book teaches us to love ourselves more and enjoy the time.  I get the point also from be calm, be strong, be grateful book by Wirda Mansur that   whatever problems we face, don't give up. Certainly with a lot of reading books will increase our knowledge. With reading of review book make us easy to choose the book which will we read. Reading the book can increase our empathy to others people, besides that reading can give us freedom   to create own visual on our head. We will know about issues or life of other world or past, although we do not see by our self. If we have many knowledge, then we will not be easy to be lied by other people....

THE DIFFERENCES

  Difference is the state, nature and character created by God with the aim that humans know each other, interact, understand each other and benefit one another. Understanding and addressing differences and indeed depends on our perspective on these differences. If we view it as a threat, then difference will be a difficult problem to overcome. However, if the difference is seen as the nature of humanity and the gift of the Most Perfect, then the difference will feel beautiful coloring our lives. Just as God create men and women. They are created with different attitudes but they are also destined to pair up to complement each other. Women and men are two different creatures. In fact there is a book entitle "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" (John Gray) the title describes the difference between girls and boys in broad outlines that have various aspects that are different from each other . Men and women speak different language. Good communication is...

Naming Traditions

Hello guys…… In this occasion I still talk about name like on my previous blog, but now is different contents. Do you know in every country has a different person naming sysytem? but, here I will tell you from two countries. Why? Because If I write from all of countries, I’m not sure I can finish it all and probably you feel tired and get bored hehe.. Oke let’s get started! The first is from Mexico Mexican naming customs differ as well. When a   woman marries, she keeps her maiden name and adds her husband’s name after the word de (of). For example,   After marrying Diego Fernando, Karla Veronica becomes Karla Veronica de Fernando. When children are born, the name order is as follows : given name, Father’s family name and Mother’s family name. for example, Diego and Karla has child the name is Valerie Fernando Veronica. This affects how they fill out forms in the united states. The second is Korea for the naming of Korean consists o...